HKS M-Series Super Fire Racing spark plugs are high performance Iridium plugs designed to handle advanced levels of tuning and provide Improved ignition performance, durability and anti-carbon build-up
- 0.6mm Iridium Alloy Center Electrode Iridium Alloy Center Electrode reduces voltage requirement as well as improving ignition performance and durability.
- Outer Electrode with Platinum Chip The Outer Electrode incorporates a square platinum chip which improves durability, and when combined with the iridium center electrode boosts ignition performance.
- Short Type Outer Electrode (Anti-Vibration) The outer electrode has been shortened and engineered with the ideal shape to decrease weight for resistance against vibration. This anti-vibration design improves longevity of the outer electrode.
- Thermal Edge After long idling or various combustion conditions carbon buildup can occur causing misfires. The Thermal Edge of the ceramic insulator will discharge to help decrease carbon deposits.
- Spark Support Gap Discharges will occur in the Spark Support Gap (space between the tip of insulator and the base of the outer electrode) to help prevent carbon buildup.