Increases energy output up to 1.5 times compared to OEM. Preventing misfire at higher RPM range.
- By mounting the ignition coils away from the heat source, the life of the plugs are improved.
- To ensure efficient and consistent ignition, the simultaneous ignition has been upgraded to an independent ignition system for the 4G63 engine.
- Black anodized bracket to ensure aesthetics and durability.
- High durability and high-performance ignition coils are made in Japan.
- Specially designed brackets and harnesses allow for easy bolt-on installation.
- The degraded OEM harness can now be refreshed with the included dedicated harness.
- The factory plug cover can be installed.
- Two types of harnesses are included: One for independent ignition and one that utilizes the factory ignition system without modifications. (Please refer to the below note)
- Maximum performance of the ignition coil can be achieved by adjusting the dwell time.
- For best performance, it is recommended to use the “HKS Super Fire Racing Spark Plugs”.
- Requires a separate terminal set when using with V-Pro harness (4299-RA009).
- Depending on vehicle specifications, using the simultaneous ignition system may cause ignition failure. In such case, please use the independent ignition system.
- If using the simultaneous ignition system with the stock ECU for Lancer Evolution VIII and IX, a separate F-CON Universal
- IGN Adapter (42999-AK005) is required.