CSF designed the coolers to be a true “Drop-in Fit” for easy installation. Each cooler mounts in the factory location and uses the OEM quick connections. The High-Performance Auxiliary Radiators work in conjunction with the rest of the cooling system to reduce temperatures. They not only help keep temperatures in optimal ranges, but prolong the heat soak threshold. There’s nothing worse than having your track session cut short because you need to do a cooldown lap.
Each CSF F8X Auxiliary Radiator can fit the left or right side. The fitting and plugs are swappable and can be easily setup for either side.
Compared to the OEM F8X coolers, the CSF units are a significant upgrade. CSF eliminated the OE plastic mounting pod by incorporating it into the modular design that fits both sides. This design improvement increases the size of both the core and tanks. The extra space taken from the mounting pod allowed for a ~7% increase in Core Size and an ~10% increase in Tank Volume. With a larger 2-row 42mm core, cooling efficiency and capacity are drastically increased. The high efficiency core using CSF’s Exclusive B-Tube Technology maximizes airflow and heat dissipation. 100% All-Aluminum construction ensures the best performance and durability. The mounting pins and brackets are much stronger and more durable than the OE plastic pod mounting system. In addition, the black finish provides extra protection and offers a stealthy look behind the grilles of your F8X.
In addition, the CSF auxiliary radiators also feature integrated bolt on rock guards to keep the coolers safe. You’ve no doubt heard horror stories about OEM coolers getting punctured and spilling fluids all over the road or track. Now you can feel more confident that your cooling system is safer from road debris.
CSF used a modular design so the auxiliary radiator can fit either side. There are several benefits to this type of design and offers several benefits. One of those benefits is for serious track applications. Having spare parts is always a great idea. Having one auxiliary radiator that fits both sides where you’d normally need one of each is a big cost and space saver. Getting an extra as backup is more cost/space efficient with the CSF units.
- Sold Individually – all applications require 2 auxiliary radiators
- Multi-Fit – Fits Both Left & Right Side
- 2-Row 42mm High-Performance Core Featuring CSF’s B-Tube Technology
- Ultra Efficient 6.5mm Tall Fins with a Multi-Louvered Design for Maximum Surface Area Contact
- Tank Volume increased by 10% and Core Size Increased by 6.4%
- 100% All-Aluminum TIG-Welded Construction
- OEM Style “Quick Connect” Inlet/Outlet
- True “Drop-in Fit” Requires No Modifications to Install
- Includes Detachable Rock Guard
- Individually Leak and Pressure Tested
- High-Performance Upgrade Suitable for Professional Racing, Street Performance, or OEM Replacement
- Satin Black Finish for OEM+ Look
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- 2015-2018 BMW F80 M3 (incl. CS & Competition)
- 2015-2020 BMW F82/F83 M4 (incl. CS, GTS, & Competition)
- 2019-2021 BMW F87 M2 Competition (incl. CS)
OEM Part Numbers:
- BMW: 17-11-2-284-603 / 17112284603 (Left)
- BMW: 17-11-2-284-604 / 17112284604 (Right)